Friday, January 2, 2009

Playing Around

I finally got a new camera. We picked up the Canon Rebel XSi at Future Shop on sale. I've been playing around with it a bit inside. I'm really excited for spring to take some great outdoor shots.

Here's some pics. Just random stuff, some of the kids. The quality is crap on a couple as I was experimenting with the settings but they are too cute not to post.

I definitely want a macro lens for this camera. I can just imagine the gorgeous shots I'll get.










2 comments:

  1. Aren't new cameras fun? I have one, too, but haven't taken the time to read all of the manual. I love the zoom on it, but hope I'm able to take good flower and butterfly pics. I like your pics, especially the last one, and the ones with the kids.

    Happy New Year,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there.. You may now submit your blog to our newly created PR 3 Blog Directory.. Have a nice day! Keyworddir.info

    ReplyDelete