Sunday, July 26, 2009

July 26th Around the Garden

I love this bee balm. It's nice and tall so I can see it from my living room sofa.

Photobucket

One with a double flower.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Bachelor's Buttons "Black Ball"

Photobucket

"Monte Negro"

Photobucket

"Evening Glow" Impatiens Mix

Photobucket

A ready made bouquet.

Photobucket


Photobucket

I love this poppy. It's frilly and gorgeous.

Photobucket

Clustered Bellflower

Photobucket

I have no idea what this is. Maybe I planted it but I don't remember doing it. It's starting to bloom pink flowers. Anyone know what this one is?

Photobucket

A full shot of the front yard.

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Everything has turned out so grand. It has really changed since you were about to cut down the lilac. I like the brick paths. The pictures of the hummingbird are great. I see the tot on the step is growing, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's crazy how much it's changed over one year. We get a lot of comments on the yard from people walking/driving by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your garden too and all the work you've done with it. It is amazing what time and effort can do, and it's wonderful to have the before pictures.

    Thanks for sharing your lovely garden and flowers.

    FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete