Friday, May 28, 2010

For Sale-Rose Cottage

After year or so of debating we have decided to put our house up for sale. We have become increasingly interested in self-sustainability over the years and would like some acreage to work with.

Our open house is this weekend and hopefully we'll be able to find a house as quickly as this is one is supposed to sell.

Will need to come up with a new name. Limey wants Derbyshire Farm because that's where he's from. I'm not feeling it though.

Wish us luck!

3 comments:

  1. I hope it goes well. Is that your boy in the ultrasound photo? I'm behind in my blog reading. I'm reading down my blogroll tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue's not the only one behind. I'm glad I clicked in time. I hope being self-sustaining works out for you. Will you be blogging about your adventures living on acreage? Congratulations on the boy. best wishes to the whole family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about, Featuring our Four Acres? I guess that could be a blog name, but not so much a home name. Congratulations on your expected litte guy!

    ReplyDelete