Friday, August 13, 2010

Living Room Status: Mostly Done

I still can't find slipcovers for the couches so they'll be staying brown for now.  No point covering them with a brown slipcover which is all stores carry apparently.  Art work will go on the walls as I find or paint some.

Next time I'm near the fabric store I want to buy some toile to make cushion covers with.  We're still looking for a suitable coffee table and end tables.  I predict Limey will be adding them to his To Build list.
 
That said, here's the pics.  Mostly done.  Check out the before shot here first.

Love this blue!

Hmm, might need more of these.

5 comments:

  1. Looking awesome! Hopefully all this unpacking will put you in labor :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it looks great with the new paint color! Great job on pulling it all together. I love whites and creams but putting a nice color like you choose really makes all the difference. You pulled the room together very nicely. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOOKS AWESOME :) WHO DOES ALL THE READING ??? IM SURE LEON IS UNABLE TOO READ...LOL ..MOM XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Mom! At least I can spell! :P

    ReplyDelete