Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Dining Room!

Another room that is more or less complete. Well as complete as it can be at the moment.

Here's the before and after pics;

Yucky carpet, orange trim, weird ceiling.




Light and bright and airy!



I'm glad I didn't return the wall paint because it actually turned out really well. I can't stop staring at the dining table. Limey made it exactly as I imagined it.


The room is pretty empty at the moment but it'll get filled soon enough. I have plans for a sideboard that Limey will build for me in the same colour as the table. Dining chairs are needed.


We are planning a drive to Halifax next week to do some shopping. Options for decor are limited to Walmart and Zellers within an hours drive from us. I've been checking out yard sales and thrift shops but haven't been able to find anything so I guess I'll be buying new. Next year the space will also be filled with a wood stove, which will take up a bit of room.


The big question now is what room to do next?

5 comments:

  1. Wow, it looks awesome!! What a talented husband you have. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Alissa, but I just follow instructions! Limette is the talented one for having such good vision!

    ReplyDelete