Saturday, October 2, 2010


Limey dug all the Halloween stuff out of the garage today. He started to decorate the front foyer while I searched the net for prop ideas for outside. Unfortunately we did not bring all our homemade stuff from the old house. I'm really missing our tombstones, rocks and skellie-trees now that I'm faced with having to make new ones.

I briefly entertained the idea of throwing a Halloween party this year as it's been awhile since our last one. This house does not have a finished basement though and I have a phobia involving the supporting beam of my house collapsing. The sloping, bouncy laminate in the living room doesn't help. Limey rolls his eyes at me every time I request steel support columns for my birthday. Maybe some day we can afford to fill in the entire basement with cement...

No comments:

Post a Comment