Saturday, December 25, 2010

The Dollhouse

As I stated in a previous post, I asked Limey to make a dollhouse for the kids for Christmas.

The actual dollhouse cost $20 to make.  Limey ran out of time towards the end so we bought some furniture sets to finish it up with.  The grand total was around $120 which is a lot better than $250 for the furnished Plan Toys dollhouse.




Poor Mom, her baby is in the toilet and she stepped in a pile of dog poo.





Dad!  There's a giant outside.  Grab your baby and run!

3 comments:

  1. I like that the dollhouse has it's own power source (windmill) and will be self sufficient !!
    It was nice to meet the dollhouse's creator this morning at the Feed store. I enjoy your posts ... and one of the first questions I asked him was if the dollhouse was completed ! Thanks for sharing the little fun bits of life !

    ReplyDelete