Do not view if you are a PETA sympathizer.
Limey managed to find a motor and barrel locally but I had to order the plucker fingers from Ebay.
The build is pretty straight forward.
- Cut a third of the drum off from the top.
- Slice the bottom off.
- Drill holes the same size as your fingers in the bottom plate and the sides
- Insert fingers.
- Attach bottom plate to plywood disc the same size.
- Build frame for drum to fit snug into.
- Mount motor onto disc or set up belt mechanism whichever you prefer.
- Mount onto frame.
- Plug and play.
|Drilling holes for 125 fingers.|
|All ready to go.|
|Ready to pluck those feathers.|