Saturday, February 26, 2011

Boobies; Possibly NSFW

I went out and fed the goats this afternoon and then strolled over to the chicken coop to check for eggs.  When I looked over at the goats, whose heads were buried in their food container, I noticed something different.


Aren't they udderly fantastic?

Teats!

Well they've always had teats but not this big.  From what I gather, this means that they'll be popping out some kids in the next month.

I guess Limey should get to work on a milk stand and stalls for the babies.  This is so exciting!

4 comments:

  1. I recently noticed the same thing on Surprise and Crybaby! Teats, still little but bigger than before! It must be a clue. We need to get to work on a milking stand too. I finally got a milking pail and am getting a kidding kit together. Do you at least have some idea as to possible due dates?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how exciting for you! Sweet teats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how exciting, baby goats.

    Looks like Limey has his work cut out for him. Hubby says he'll help Limey with the building if he would like.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sharon, I'll let him know.

    ReplyDelete