Friday, March 4, 2011

Expecting

The goats have been foremost in our minds about their upcoming births but there is another of our animals for whom labor is imminent.

She doesn't look particularly impressed.

We sent Donna and her brood back to live in the barn and moved Martha into the sunroom to give birth. I don't want to risk any more frozen babies so she'll be inside until her babies get furry.


Home sweet home.

She's due tomorrow so really we can expect bunnies any time now. I'm eager to see how many will be born as she only had two babies last time.

Maybe I should give her a little privacy?
Inspired by a friend's chicken hatch cam, I'd love to set up one to catch Martha in the act of giving birth but alas I don't have a suitable recording device.  Maybe next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment