Sunday, March 20, 2011

Finally! Squeeeeeeee!

So it's been kind of a shitty week.  Injured foot, dead chicken, chicken with broken wing, dead baby bunny and now we all have a cold. 

However, all the badness was erased when we heard a sweet, sweet sound coming from the goat paddock.



They are so adorable!  Look at the floppy ears and their tiny faces!  I'm dying from cuteness overload.

Limey's gone outside to insulate the house a bit.  I PROMISE to take better pictures in a bit when the sun has moved or if he brings one in the house.

11 comments:

  1. Oh my adorable. I have to meet them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're home all day. Just stay out of the house and I'll try not to cough on you! Also home Tuesday and Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG they are so cute!!!! Congratulations!!!! Are they twins? Cute,cute,cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are twins. Lily is still pregnant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Limette,they are adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel like I should hold a baby shower for the new mom.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Baby animals are the best,we were blessed with the early delivery of a lamb yesterday.
    This is the best time of year.
    Absolutely adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are so cute! I just had to come right by to see if you had pix up. Quite the surprise, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats! Aren't they just adorable. Baby goats are just too darn cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrates on the new additions, they are very cute...I love the photo in the last post of the chicken checking out the new babies...

    Yall should check out the Farm Friendly Friday blog party hosted by http://www.verdefarm.com/ lots of great posts about goats, sheep and all things fun and farming related..it is my favorite blog day of the week :)

    Blessings Kelsie

    PS: Hope yall are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG!!!! Hubby is calling you in like 10 minutes! they are freakin' sweet!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete