Monday, June 13, 2011

Escape!

I nearly had a heart attack this morning when I noticed the pigs were missing from their paddock. The electric fence was down and they had pushed through the wire fence into the goat paddock.

We got it back working for the pigs but the goat paddock is off until Limey's next day off.   The weeds have grown up quite a bit around the fence so it needs wacking back down.

It was funny seeing the goats interact with the pigs.  They weren't particularly impressed with the situation while the pigs loved playing around in the tall grass.

The lawn tractor is stuck at the back.  Battery won't recharge.



Practice

My camera is still dead. Canon apparently doesn't give advice over the phone. They will however diagnose and fix your camera for $150. Yeah, no. I'm going to spend $10 on a new battery from Ebay and see if that works. If not I'll reevaluate then. In the meantime I found dd1's old Powershot to use for the blog.

 Barn Hop

2 comments:

  1. There's nothing like an escapee hog to nearly give me a heart attack! Tamworths? I decided I'd like to try Tamworths, but have no clue where to find them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are Tamworth/Berkshire crosses. I'd like to breed Tamworths someday but it's not a priority right now.

    ReplyDelete