Thursday, June 2, 2011

Strawberries and White Chocolate

I've been checking out ice cream makers since we started milking goats. The cheapest I could find was $89 which I just couldn't bring myself to spend. The other day I happened to walk by a display of them on sale for $40. Who can pass up that kind of a deal? Not me apparently.

I gave it a whirl last night and for breakfast I had the loveliest strawberry and white chocolate goat milk ice cream I have ever tasted.


Frankly I'm surprised Limey didn't eat it all after I went to bed. He has the annoying habit of scarfing down an entire container of ice cream in one sitting before anyone has a chance to taste.

Yes Limey, I'm still bitter about the chocolate ice cream you stole from me last week.

8 comments:

  1. um... yum

    Hey, if L still wants to share a table on friday, I've got stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks scrumptious is it easy to make?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super easy. Just mix a couple of ingredients together, chill it and then pour it into the frozen ice cream bowl. Turn the machine on and in 20 mins you have ice cream.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet,I may have to get one of those as Geof is a big fan of ice cream and like Limey he tends to get more than his fair share at times.lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Might you want to share your recipe?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't seem to find it Lisa. I'll have a look later and get back to you on that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am worried you are not getting enough sugar, fat and chocolate in your diet, lol How can you eat ice cream for breakfast? Bleh. Looks good though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can eat anything for breakfast. I do not discriminate against food.

    ReplyDelete