Friday, July 29, 2011

My Camera is Back

After messing around with new batteries and a new card, my camera is finally working.  I admit to whispering sweet nothings to the lens when the camera finally turned on and that nasty red error light disappeared.

Unfortunately by the time it was up and running, the weather went downhill and it started to get dark.  All I have for you is a picture of our beautiful muscovy ducks which coincidentally (or not) are for sale!


For the low, low price of $15, you get a ten week old grass and bug eating machine.  But wait that's not all, you'll also get a decent meat bird that doesn't require a pond! If you call in the next fifteen minutes I'll also throw in a sponge.  Call now.

2 comments:

  1. lol,you are so funny. We had a great time seeing all the animals today and eating peas. See ya Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww my favorite kind...box them all up and ship them to FL...if only we were ready for more ducks *sigh*

    Congrates on the camera..Sorry about the lighting, ain't it always the way.

    Blessings Kelsie

    ReplyDelete