Friday, August 5, 2011

Friday Bullets

  • Pigs keep putting rocks on the electric fence.  I'm looking forward to bacon.
  • Goats keep ripping the fence open.
  • Limey is working construction for the rest of the summer.  Which leaves me with all the farm chores.  Not fun.
  • Speaking of fun, I'm trying to think of something to do for "not back to school".  Any suggestions?
  • DS's 1st birthday and our 12th anniversary coming up.  On the same day.
  • Tis the season for making Christmas fruitcake.  Can I be bothered this year?  I haven't decided.
  • I'm still eating leftover coconut cake from the party.  I don't even like coconut but this stuff is fabulous.
  • Just found our bantam running around on the road.  Wonder what she was doing down there?

2 comments:

  1. I only like coconut milk and natural coconut but that cake was awesome!!! I thought Bliss finished it, you had others??????????????????? Damn! I want the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There was two more trays of it.

    The cake was a Martha Stewart white sheet cake. The frosting was a basic cream cheese with 1/2 cup coconut, 1-2 t coconut flavouring and extra coconut sprinkled on top.

    ReplyDelete