Sunday, August 21, 2011

Off To Toddlerhood

It's our 12th anniversary today and our son's 1st birthday.  Despite being completely exhausted from work and sticky from the humidity we took the kids down to Annapolis Royal for a visit.  This was a mistake because it seemed even hotter there.  By the time we got back everyone was even more tired and unmotivated.



Sleepy

Soooo sleepy.

We threw together a quick picnic under the tree in the yard but could barely manage the energy to eat it.  Limey and the girls did manage to get motivated long enough to pelt me with peas as I took photos.



After I fished all the peas out of my bra, we went back in the house to have the "I don't care what it looks like" cake that I made last night.


Carrot cake with cream cheese frosting.


Too sweaty to be interested.




The best part of the day was when Limey installed ds's (or is it mine?) present.

Baby gate!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Big Boy!!! We went to Annapolis Royal and left very quickly. Raven Haven was beautiful though, you guys have to come some Sunday before the weather turns. It really is refreshing and not too crowded at all!

    ReplyDelete