Friday, September 23, 2011

Friday Bullets

  • Was going to post a picture of the monster that is a turkey's crop but alas my camera cord is missing.
  • I will kill these pigs with my bare hands.  What am I supposed to fence them with?!  I'm going to cry over this, I can feel it coming.
  • I need a bigger freezer.  
  • Anyone want to buy some duck?  Already butchered!
  • Zucchini bread is good.  Still have lots of zucchini.
  • We have cucumbers, kohlrabi, chard and turnips for sale.
  • I'll never plant blue potatoes again.  Waste of space.
  • Where can I buy warm winter clothes in natural fibers online?  LL Bean is fab but the estimated duties was $150 for my wishlist.
  • I'm attempting to knit a skirt.  Increasing stitches is horrible. Knitting isn't supposed to be this difficult is it?
  • Two more episodes of the Mad Man and His Box!

3 comments:

  1. Oh dear @ the pigs

    Try picking some of the Zucchini, I did a bunch of yellow squash just like Bread and Butter pickles...lets just say this...there is none left so next yr will need to pickle at least twice as many lol.

    Sounds like you guys have had a ubber productive yr with lots of stuff to sell and store for yourselves...Little jealous.

    Blessings Kelsie

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you weren't a billion miles from me, I would have robbed you (paid for, of course!) of all your duck. :)

    ReplyDelete