- Canned 28 jars of beef stock this week. 14 more to go.
- Also made 2 jars of oven dried tomatoes in oil. Yum.
- Pigs will be meeting the freezer starting in two weeks.
- Halloween bowling party on Saturday night.
- I should probably plant the garlic soon eh?
- Buying clothes that are both nice to look at and suitable for mucking about in a pig pen is somewhat challenging.
- Wood heat is divine. 4 more cords to split.
- Limey is looking for some hunting equipment. Check out his Kijiji ad.
- I need a New Zealand buck. Ours is a dud. If you have a proven buck for sale, please let me know a.s.a.p.
- Christmas is so close, I can smell it. Shopping is almost done. I'm counting down the days until I can decorate.
Friday, October 28, 2011
Posted by Jen at 7:54 PM