Friday, October 28, 2011

Friday Bullets

  • Canned 28 jars of beef stock this week.  14 more to go.
  • Also made 2 jars of oven dried tomatoes in oil.  Yum.
  • Pigs will be meeting the freezer starting in two weeks. 
  • Halloween bowling party on Saturday night.
  • I should probably plant the garlic soon eh?
  • Buying clothes that are both nice to look at and suitable for mucking about in a pig pen is somewhat challenging.
  • Wood heat is divine.  4 more cords to split.
  • Limey is looking for some hunting equipment.  Check out his Kijiji ad.
  • I need a New Zealand buck.  Ours is a dud.  If you have a proven buck for sale, please let me know a.s.a.p.
  • Christmas is so close, I can smell it.  Shopping is almost done.  I'm counting down the days until I can decorate.

No comments:

Post a Comment