Thursday, November 17, 2011

31 Days

It's that time of year again, when I brush away the blahs and start thinking about Christmas.   The decorations will be going up next week so that our calendar will be ready to start on the first of December.

Here's how it looked last year.




The big bags were much better than the envelopes of previous years.  I have a week to decide what to put in them.  Some of them will get chocolates and the rest will have little activities to do or events to attend.

What should I put in this year?   Are there any must-attend events in the Valley?  Spam me with your (secular) ideas.

2 comments:

  1. I like the tree lighting at town hall followed by a craft market.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When is the tree lighting? Does Bridgetown have a parade?

    ReplyDelete