Sunday, November 20, 2011

Christmas Cookies

I always make Christmas cookies in November.  I freeze them in large tins from Dollarama and they defrost quickly when I get a cookie craving.  Limey is a lot less likely to eat them all if knows he has to defrost them first.



We'll be putting up some decorations later so I kept some cookies out to go with our hot chocolate and caramel apple cider.  With a playlist of Christmas carols, we'll be ready to get into a holiday mood.

Have you done any baking yet?

3 comments:

  1. Good grief no! I've been working fulltime, taking care of the farm, taking care of fil (24/7), getting him ready to go in a home, driving ds to hockey 3 times a week and getting ready for several craft sales in the next two weeks.

    I actually decorated the tree yesterday. Holiday baking?hmmm... I think not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just want to say your article is as astonishing. The clearness
    in your post is simply excellent and i can assume you are an expert on this subject.
    Fine with your permission allow me to grab your RSS feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post.
    Thanks a million and please carry on the rewarding work.


    Feel free to visit my homepage elektrisk cigaret

    ReplyDelete