Friday, November 4, 2011

Friday Bullets

  • I love food.  I really love food
  • On the homeschool front, we're done with Egypt and moving on to ancient Greece!
  • I shingled my first roof.  Okay it was a tiny coop roof, but it still counts.
  • Surfing on Pinterest resulted in this being added to my Christmas menu.
  • Temps are back up.  I harvested some kohlrabi and turnips this week.
  • No success with deer hunting yet.  Hopefully soon so he can move on to bear.
  • Now's the time to start reading Unplug The Christmas Machine.
  • I did some Christmas wrapping last night.   The shopping is almost done.  
  • I can't wait to eat bacon again.  The butchering begins next week.
  • If you're a hunter, check out this site for wild game recipes.
  • 7 hours is not long enough to soak salted herring. It was good, despite being way to salty.
  • I'm adding to my book list.  Recommend some sci-fi, fanatsy or dystopian novels for me to read.
  • Making pizza for supper tonight.  This one.

No comments:

Post a Comment