Friday, November 18, 2011

Friday Bullets

  • Pigs are gone.  Meat chickens are in the freezer.  We just have five ducks left to pluck.
  • I've been dreaming about replacing our old wood stove with this one.
  • Added some more pictures to my Home Style Pinterest board.
  • It's seed catalogue time.  I've already received two.  
  • That reminds me.  I forgot to plant tulips.  Is it too late?
  • Outdoor plans for next year involve fruit trees, strawberries and asparagus.  If we're very, very lucky, the siding may get done.   
  • Indoor plans involve the sunroom reno because we can't do anything else until that room is done.
  • Ate the hottest jalapeños last night.  My fingers are still burning despite a million hand washings.
  • All I want for Christmas is an e-reader.  The library can't keep up with me.
  • I am seriously craving sushi.  Maybe I'll start a sushi for solstice tradition.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, you can still plant tulips, as long as you can still dig in the soil. I've got an ereader and I love it!

    ReplyDelete