Friday, January 6, 2012

Friday Bullets

  • My glasses are falling apart.  Going to have to make a trip into town.  
  • 3 weeks left of wood, then what?
  • Sherlock starts again this weekend.
  • Recommend me a French curriculum for kids.  Not liking Rosetta Stone.
  • Limey is awaiting his first home-brewed beer.  
  • Veg in cold room are still in great condition.  Apples are still good as well.
  • The kids want to know when we're going to get a horse.  Um, the 22nd of never sound okay?
  • My favourite non-homesteading blog of the moment is this one.  Check out her greatest hits page.

2 comments:

  1. I know a few people who like and heartily suggest the Little Pim stuff for foreign language learning. I'm planning on beginning to use them, as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glasses try zenni optical. I get all my glasses there! Inexpensive and only takes about 2 weeks. I have so many pair because of the selection. I sound like a commercial but I am a real person. Google them zenniaoptical. com

    ReplyDelete