Sunday, March 4, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday


It's that time of the week again.

The rules are pretty straight forward.
  1. Anyone can participate.
  2. Try to take 5 new photos during the week of the challenge, however, you can use one from your archive if you get desperate.
  3. Link up over here on Sunday (or Tuesday at the latest) 
  4. Leave comments for at least five entries around yours.

Here are the words from the past week.

Routine
Music
Technology
Show Me Your Style
Mismatch

My photo interpretations.


Routine-Feeding the animals is a daily chore.

Music-Well, maybe just noise.


Technology-Hydro free.  The best kind of technology. 


Show Me Your Style-I'm fickle when it comes to style.  Right now I love cute flats.


Mismatch-One Easter Egger amongst a flock of Buff Orpingtons.


This weeks words are

Water
Light
Chocolate
Animal
Crowded

13 comments:

  1. i love flats! as short as i am, i don't care. the only problem i have is. . .how tiny my feet are and it could be difficult to find cute shoes, period.

    love the animals, so cute!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving this whole set - I especially love music and technology. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shots! I tried to find a way to follow you, but I couldn't. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone.

    Jean-I have really small feet as well. I find shopping online for shoes easier than in stores.

    Sarah-I emailed you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all your flats - so cute! And the mismatched chicken is so great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great set. I love your chicken shot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww...your "music" is adorable...and, your chickens are huge! (and beautiful :D) Great set <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that mismatch shot! So creative!

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute shoes! all great shots.

    i just had to come over and visit your blog when i saw the name of your blog on your link-up thumbnail on ashley's post. what a great blog name. and what an absolutely beautiful house/property!

    ReplyDelete
  10. nothing like a great pair of flats...my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful shots, especially the shoes! Routine and Music are precious...thank so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Each of your photos made me smile. Great shots.

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love the chicken shot too :)

    ReplyDelete