Sunday, March 11, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday




It's that time of the week again.

  1. The rules are pretty straight forward.
  2. Anyone can participate.
  3. Try to take 5 new photos during the week of the challenge, however, you can use one from your archive if you get desperate.
  4. Link up over here on Sunday (or Tuesday at the latest)
  5. Leave comments for at least five entries around yours.


Here are the words from the past week.

Water
Light
Chocolate
Animal
Crowded


Water-Still frozen in my rain barrel.


Light-Come on baby, light my fire.


Chocolate-Chocolate crepes filled with chocolate ganache and banana.  Yummo!


Animal-Taken from the archives, last year's newborn goat.


Crowded-Finally getting some eggs.  Enough that I can't use them up in a day.

This week's words are;

Vintage
Word or Quote
Nature's Own
People
Photographer's Choice

20 comments:

  1. ahh, congrats on your "new" home" much luck in your future there. Love your little goat, so sweet, and great choices one and all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I share your dislike for calling people on the phone [as gleaned from your profile], but am definitely not a fan of Sherlock [that is if you mean that frantic Benedict Cumberband programme].
    Lovely baby goatlet (?).
    And a ladybug invasion only counts as an invasion if it is more than 3000 inside one week :-)
    What did you do with them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The ladybugs died as we moved into fall. Now we're just left with a million spiders.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that water shot and the crowded photo is SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love your interpretations this week. That first shot is so nice, and the animal face is sweet as can be. Perfect for an Easter card. Have a lovely week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so enjoyed your pictures for this week's scavenger hunt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your water shot is wonderful. Light is a great capture also. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great shots...love the chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great set - your water and light are my favourite! Nice to `meet` another Canuck! Thanks for stopping by today:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! love them all!
    Can't wait to have eggs from my own little flock again!

    ReplyDelete
  11. goats melt my heart. . . and that one especially. . . wish i could have me one! they're one of my favorite animals.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the composition of the egg shot.

    ReplyDelete
  13. oooh I love the first shot - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the shot of those eggs! I like the first shot too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh wow- the second & third are my favs for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, "chocolate" looks so delicious! Love your "water" what a cool effect!

    ReplyDelete
  17. That little goat is SO adorable... and your chocolate crepe? It's totally calling my name. :) GREAT water shot!

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are all wonderful shots. Really nicely done. That animal shot is so precious, I just want to pick it up!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I know I'm paritial to goats, but that is one adorable kid. All of these are wonderful. I really like the water shot too.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oooh, these are fabulous! Love your 'water', that 'chocolate' looks to DIE for, and your 'animal' is ADORABLE!! <3

    ReplyDelete