Sunday, March 18, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

 



It's that time of the week again.


  1. The rules are pretty straight forward.
  2. Anyone can participate.
  3. Try to take 5 new photos during the week of the challenge, however, you can use one from your archive if you get desperate.
  4. Link up over here on Sunday (or Tuesday at the latest)
  5. Leave comments for at least five entries around yours.

Here are the words from the past week.


Vintage
Word or Quote
Nature's Own
People
Photographer's Choice





Vintage- I had lots to choose from here. The house, the woodstove, my treadle sewing machine.  Instead I picked something I haven't photographed before.  This is a Jay Flex Sterling necklace.  Jay Flex was based out of Montreal and operated from the 1930's to the 1950's.  I have matching clip on earrings but I couldn't find them.




Word or Quote-This one was easy.  The sign in front of our house.




Nature's Own- Lots of choice here.  This is a piece of bark we found laying on the ground outside.  I held it up to the setting sun for the shot.




People- I'm sick so couldn't go out to photograph actual people.  Instead I stole this picture from my archives.  Here's the original post.




Photographer's Choice-I loved last week's water photo so I took another.  






This week's words are


Whimsy
Create
Dust
Seed or Sprout
Swing or Drop

11 comments:

  1. I love your shots! Really great! The water one is my favorite!
    Hope you're feeling better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your people photo is simply awesome. And I love the vintage necklace...can't wait to see your photos next week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that vintage necklace. Very nice! And I loved your shot with the bark.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful jewelry you have there. Vintage jewelry is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That people photo is too funny...the vintage jewelry is wonderful. Hope you feel better soon, no fun being sick!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great interpretation of people - love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your People made me laugh....love the baby!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you took another water shot. Really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  9. the picture of the little people are very cute! Very creative with the baby. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thesе arе гeally еnormous ideas in rеgardіng blоggіng.

    You have touched somе fastidiοus things heгe.

    Any wаy keep uρ wrinting.

    Mу ωeblog :: losing weight after 50

    ReplyDelete
  11. This іs a vегy gooԁ tip paгticularly
    to those fresh to the blοgosρhere. Ѕhort but very precise info… Appreсiate your shаring thіs onе.
    A must read рost!

    Alѕo visit my weblog :: core

    ReplyDelete