Sunday, April 1, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday


  


It's that time of the week again.


  1. The rules are pretty straight forward.
  2. Anyone can participate.
  3. Try to take 5 new photos during the week of the challenge, however, you can use one from your archive if you get desperate.
  4. Link up over here on Sunday (or Tuesday at the latest)
  5. Leave comments for at least five entries around yours.

Here are the words from the past week.


Clouds
Sun flare 
Seven
High Angle
Low Angle


This is from my archive.  No other cloud picture I take is as awesome as this one.


Sun was missing in action this week.  Here's my very first sun flare. 


I had trouble with this one.  Finally decided on dominoes for seven.


High angle-Playing with his little cars.


Low angle.  Couldn't pick just one. Gobble, gobble!





This week's words are

New
Life
Fragrant
Pink
Obvious

11 comments:

  1. That is an awesome shot of the clouds! Love your sun flare and your little man playing with his cars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool shot of the clouds!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cloud shot. Just wonderful. Seven made me laugh. Thanks. I needed that this morning. Your gobbler shots are wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great set. That turkey shoot is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWESOME set!! I love them all! Cloud is amazing, sunflare is beautiful, seven is SO creative! And what can I say about the turkey...perfect!! GREAT JOB!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I die of cute! That little hand in the high angle shot is just too cute. It makes the picture just shine.

    Alita

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very clever 7! And I'm enjoying everyone's high and low angles. Great set.

    ~The G is Silent

    ReplyDelete
  8. That cloud shot is pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  9. you are right about that cloud shot, it would be hard to beat!!

    beautiful set, the clouds are my favorite!! gobble, gobble!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Clouds wins top spot this week.
    Also enjoyed your 7 and the 1st of your Low Angle shots.

    ReplyDelete