Wednesday, June 20, 2012

The Bunny Fairy Finally Came

We haven't had any baby bunnies in a year.  They stopped mating last summer and when we finally did get babies a month ago, they died after a day or two.

About 3 weeks ago I had a dream that I was checking for eggs and each of the nest boxes was full of baby bunnies.  Not long after that, one of the does gave birth.  The rest followed suit and now we have around 40 babies outside.  Today I found one hopping around with it's mom.  Pretty soon they'll be eating pellets and playing with the kids.




I think I'm going to keep one of the black ones for breeding.   There's also a grey bunny and a brown one.  The rest are white.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! So sweet. I had rabbits for a couple of years awhile back but never bred them. I see I missed some major cuteness.

    ReplyDelete