Wednesday, October 31, 2012

A Touch of Red

I went to Home Depot last night to check out 3 of the four rug choices.  The only nice one was rug number 2.   It was sooo lovely.  Not only does it look good but it feels good too.  It's really silky.  Love it.  Of course it's a special order item so I'll be waiting awhile for it.

I also took a run into Winners and picked up the rest of the pieces.  I wanted to get matching end tables but of course they never have double of anything there.  The two I bought are close enough.  They are the same height and material.


Here's the room currently with the old rug.


4 comments:

  1. I LOVE the lamps and I like that the tables are just a little bit different. It adds character

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It's all so shiny and lux. I feel like I should start drinking martinis or something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutelylove it! Going to look amazing with the new rug - can't wait to see!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jamie! We moved the furniture around and put a little chandelier up. I'll post pics in a bit. The rug will be here in 1-3 weeks.

    ReplyDelete