Thursday, November 22, 2012

Art is Lovely

Limey's home after being out of town for a couple of weeks.  The first thing we did was drive up to Halifax to finish our Christmas shopping and some decor.

For the living room, all I came back with was a throw cushion and a decorative dish.  I went everywhere looking for art and a coffee table and could not find anything even remotely close to what I wanted.  I was so frustrated.  It was dark on the way back home and the kids needed a bathroom break, so I figured we could stop in New Minas, take a pee break and check in at Hampton House again to see if there was anything new in stock.

We found a coffee table and a piece of art.  We should have just went there first!



It reminds me of raspberry cheesecake ice cream.  The coffee table is being delivered next week.  The room is almost done!  One down, twelve more to go.


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE it! It looks great!

    ReplyDelete