Friday, November 9, 2012

At Odds

I love photoshop.  Not for editing real photos to look like you're a better photographer than you are but for trying out home decor without buying it first.

I've realized while looking at Etsy, that my taste in art is wildly different than my taste in furnishings.  I did a little Google search about how to buy art and got two conflicting notes on the subject.

A-Don't buy art to match your room.  By art you love.

B-The art that you love might not match your room.  Hang it somewhere else.

What exactly am I supposed to do with that info?  How do I reconcile a slightly glam room with non-glam art?

These are the things that I think about so that I don't think about the serious stuff.

Here's a bunch of photos of art that I like, in my room.








I'm not sure any of them actually work.

Thoughts?

6 comments:

  1. I actually love the 5th one done - the bright trees and think it looks amazing against the grey and blue with the red lamps. Perfect touch of colour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the first one and the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the auspicious writeup. It in reality was a amusement account it.
    Look complicated to more brought agreeable from you! However,
    how could we keep in touch?
    My site > payday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post. I learn something new and challenging on blogs I
    stumbleupon on a daily basis. It's always exciting to read content from other writers and use a little something from other websites.

    My website - try this site

    ReplyDelete
  5. We arе а group of volunteеrs and openіng а brand new scheme in our community.
    Your site offeгed us with helpful infoгmаtion to paіntіngs on.
    You’ve ԁone an imρresѕive task and οur whole grouρ might be
    gratеful to уou.

    Alѕo vіsit my ωeb blog - free microsoft points codes.how to get free microsoft points codes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your weblog and wished
    to mention that I’ve really enjoyed surfing around your blog posts.
    After all I’ll be subscribing in your feed and I’m hoping you write again soon!



    Feel free to visit my web blog - apin behind the knee

    ReplyDelete