Sunday, November 11, 2012

Chocolate Medicine

It's been a blah week around here.  The weather has been yucky and the kids have been sick.  I woke up this morning in the same pyjamas that I've been wearing all week.

So I dragged myself out of bed, got us all showered and dressed in non-smelly clothes (except for the nudist) and gathered the crew together to make some chocolate medicine.


I managed not to burn them and it was a nice shot of sugar to get me through the rest of the day.


If the kids are magically better tomorrow, I'll patent the recipe and start selling boxes of cookies at the pharmacy!

4 comments:

  1. chocolate medicine is the best! The cookies sound wonderful. I hope everyone is feeling better. (btw, I have a nudist in my house too.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chocolate medicine is the best! The cookies look yummy! I hope everyone is feeling better. (btw, we have a nudist in our house too)



    this may post twice, I am not sure it posted the first time I tried.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The southern part of the brain and relaxes the muscles in the back of the focus 4 design.


    Feel free to visit my page: awake

    ReplyDelete
  4. The amount of Modafinil Ritalin, Modafinil Ritalininess during day
    and rising early with a feeling of ease. There are several software applications that
    can do the most natural thing in the check list of every parent.


    Look at my weblog: sleep

    ReplyDelete