Saturday, November 3, 2012

The Ballerina

A friend of ours started a dance class for 3-5 year olds.  I've been hoping a local class would pop up for awhile. Dd2 really needs something like that to burn some of her endless amounts of energy.  I admit to being a little concerned about how she'd behave.  For me, she tends to have zero attention span and doesn't listen to a word I say...ever.  Apparently that is special treatment just for me because her teacher said that she was well behaved and enthusiastic in class.  




She sang "open the gate, close the gate" for several hours after coming home.  Thanks Lola!


5 comments:

  1. Oh how cute is she????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, just a little bit :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She was great and seemed to really love it! My four year old is quite ecstatic about it as well:).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so, so glad she loves it. I hope there will be more classes like it!

    ReplyDelete