Thursday, December 13, 2012

52 Books

I've been eying the 52 Books in 52 Weeks Challenge since last year.  I hesitate because I have commitment issues but I think I'm going to attempt to join in this time around.  I might even post about the books on my blog.

Here are the rules from the official site.

  1. The challenge will run from January 1, 2013 through December 31, 2013. 
  2. Our book weeks begin on Sunday. 
  3. Participants may join at any time. 
  4. All books are acceptable except children books. 
  5. All forms of books are acceptable including e-books, audio books, etc. 
  6. Re-reads are acceptable as long as they are read after January 1, 2013. 
  7. Books may overlap other challenges. 
  8. Create an entry post linking to this blog. 
  9. Sign up with Mr. Linky 
  10. You don't need a blog to participate. Post your weekly book in the comments section of each weekly post. 
  11. Mr. Linky will be added to the bottom of the weekly post to link to reviews of your most current reads.

You can also join via The Well Trained Mind Forums.  The link to the thread is here.

In order to give it a fair go, I'll have to make a list of books I'd like to read.  I primarily read science fiction and fantasy.  Last year I read a lot of young adult dystopian novels.  Every now and then I'll read other stuff but not often.

Will you be joining the 52 in 52 this year?  What do you have on your must-read list?




No comments:

Post a Comment