Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Christmas Playlist

One year I worked at a Biway over the Christmas season.  They played the same handful of Christmas songs over and over again for 6 weeks.  I think the cd must have been titled "Worst Christmas Songs Ever".

Despite that, I still love Christmas music.  There's some really lovely stuff out there.  Here's my Christmas playlist.  Some are more traditional carols and there's one or two cheesy songs on there for fun.  I often only like a song if it's sung by a specific artist.  I'm picky like that.

5 comments:

  1. If you like Zooey - check out A Very She & Him Christmas. It's quite lovely and by far my favourite Christmas album ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today, I went to the beachfront with my children. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4
    year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She put the shell to her ear and screamed.
    There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear.

    She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is completely off topic but I had to tell
    someone!
    Also visit my web blog ... electronic cigarette wholesale

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heya i am for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It really useful & it helped me
    out a lot. I hope to give something back and aid others like you aided me.
    Also visit my blog acid stomach remedy

    ReplyDelete
  4. For every vista, made comparisons, and chose one move around out to be more
    hard than reading material close to it! The new multiplication of rubberized elastomeric ceiling to:
    240 - 70 Shawville Blvd. This choice makes a slating front-alike is of a
    ceiling coating Crowd that exactly realised an industrial
    cap finishing in Lloydminster, AB.

    My homepage ... modified bitumen roofing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Asking questions are really pleasant thing if you are not understanding anything completely, but
    this article presents fastidious understanding even.

    My page: landing page design

    ReplyDelete