Sunday, December 2, 2012

Put Down That Spoon

I have a problem.

I have this tendency to go over the top with food during the Christmas holidays.  I'll start with a small list of sweets that I want to make and then I'll keep adding one or two recipes to the list until I end up unable to close my freezer.

So far I've made; peanut butter cookies, meringues, parmesan and black pepper biscotti, banana rum biscotti, orange cranberry biscotti, cardamom snaps, midnight rum balls, sands and peanut butter/chocolate squares.  I'm sure I'll end up making sugar cookies as well.

That's just the small stuff.  The other day I remembered how much I love pulla, so that's been added to the list.




I predict a sugar overdose in my future.

1 comment:

  1. O.k. Your making me drool. I haven't started my baking yet.

    ReplyDelete