Saturday, January 19, 2013

Something Crazy

I did something crazy today.  I had been thinking about doing it for the past couple of months and I finally got Limey on board with it this past week.

I bought a puppy.

10 week old standard poodle.
I've always been allergic to dogs but after hanging out with a poodle named Benny I was sure that I could keep it in check with allergy meds.  So far so good.

We haven't officially settled on a name yet but everyone's calling him Honey Sweetheart.  I also like Riker, Algernon and Padfoot (Sirius Black) but they don't sound right.  Limey keeps trying to call him Paddy.



4 comments:

  1. What a cutie. Poodles are the best for those with allergies - something to do with not shedding very much. He looks like a paddy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is precious! I bet your children are so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They love him. He's really good with them. He's actually quite relaxed for a puppy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My allergies got bad last night. I think the 24 hour allergy pills I took are only about 12 hours! It's not the worst allergic reaction I've had though and I'm sure it'll lessen over time.

    ReplyDelete