Monday, February 18, 2013

52 Books in 52 Weeks - Week Eight


If you haven't already, check out the official 52 Books in 52 Weeks site and join in the fun.

Here's my list so far.

Read To Date

The Eyre Affair
Deconstructing Penguins
The Handmaid's Tale
Deathly Hallows
Howl's Moving Castle
The Friday Society
Bossypants
The Year of Learning Dangerously
Mass Effect-Revelation
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

In Progress

The Epic of Gilgamesh
Jane Eyre
Sassafrass Science Adventures
The Demon Haunted World

Ditched

The Demon Haunted World

I'm still slogging through Jane Eyre.  I think that book could do with about 300 pages cut out of it.  I took a break from it to reread Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.  I'll probably read the rest of that series this week.

I ditched The Demon Haunted World about 100 pages in.  In the words of Tolu my long dead Furby;  "BORING".




7 comments:

  1. Decembеr is such а speсial mοnth οf the year - quаlity time wіth famіly, еxchanging gifts, and sumptuous fooԁ all month long.
    Үou mаy want to trу the buddy ѕystem, as lot of
    ρeoρlе find that this motivates thеm
    trеmendously. t hаѵe tо starve just bеcause you think eatіng is mаking
    you obеsе.

    Also viѕit mу weblοg: sitebook.sk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey very nice blog!! Guy .. Beautiful .. Wonderful .. I will bookmark
    your website and take the feeds also? I'm satisfied to search out so many useful information right here in the publish, we'd like work out more techniques on this regard, thank you
    for sharing. . . . . .

    my web blog: zetaclear side effects

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will right away snatch your rss feed as I can't find your e-mail subscription link or newsletter service. Do you've any?
    Please let me know in order that I may just subscribe. Thanks.


    hardwood floor refinishing

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just could not go away your website prior to suggesting that I really enjoyed the
    usual info a person provide for your visitors? Is gonna
    be again often in order to inspect new posts
    hardwood floors installation

    Here is my homepage - refinishing hardwood floors

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello terrific website! Does running a blog like this require a great deal
    of work? I've no expertise in coding however I was hoping to start my own blog soon. Anyhow, if you have any ideas or techniques for new blog owners please share. I know this is off topic nevertheless I just needed to ask. Kudos!

    my blog post quantrim consumer reviews

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello to every one, it's genuinely a pleasant for me to visit this website, it consists of useful Information.

    Here is my webpage: housekeeping blogs
    my webpage: assistant executive housekeeper

    ReplyDelete
  7. Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it
    seems as though you relied on the video to make your point.
    You clearly know what youre talking about, why waste your
    intelligence on just posting videos to your weblog when you could be giving us something
    enlightening to read?

    Stop by my blog :: house keeping services
    My web site - maid

    ReplyDelete